Looking for AWS Admin having minimum 5 plus years of hands-on experience in AWS development, automate, optimise, support and transformation from IaaS to PaaS solutions. Candidate must have The AWS Certified SysOps Administrator certification cleared.
- The AWS SysOps Administrators' basic responsibilities are to configure AWS Cloud Management and to monitor carefully and manage its services. These are the most important responsibilities and need to be undertaken with high priority and perfection.
- 5 + Years in Installation, configuration & maintaining AWS Environment.
- Expertise in AWS, implementing new AWS Cloud platform and its services: EC2, Elastic Container Service, Code Commit, Code Build, Code Deploy, Code Pipeline, S3, Glacier, RDS, EBS, VPC, ELB, Route 53, AWS Auto Scaling, Cloud Formation, CloudTrail, Security Groups, Simple Notification Service, Simple Queue Service and IAM.
- Deploy and manage AWS VPC, Transit Gateway, route tables, direct connect and other cloud related network components
- Implement the routing and firewall rule using Cloud formation and Terraform templates
- Manage and deploy firewall policies AWS Firewall, WAF and Third-Party Firewall
- An extensive knowledge on Windows and Linux Operating Systems.
- Good analytical and minimum L2 troubleshooting skill with resolution of production incidents within defined SLAS.
- Cloud - AWS_Network architecture, Network connectivity.
- Good Knowledge of On-premises to Aws Cloud Migration using AWS Cloud Endure or third-party tool.
- Demonstrate understanding of Devops methodology with detailed knowledge of CI/CD tools for operational improvements and stability.
- Improve existing processes and implementations of Infrastructure tools aligned with On Premises.
- Ability to deploy our solutions at scale across multiple AWS accounts and regions.
- Contribute in developing AWS based tools, services and frameworks – based on cloud technologies, Python, Terraform to name a few.
- Coordinate and collaborate with Infrastructure support team to hand over the tools to be operationalized once set.
- Stay current on trends and best practices in Cloud administration, Devops, operations, and tooling.
- Become proficient in architecture, operations as it relates to AWS.
- AWS Certified SysOps Admin
- Experience in a 24x7 production environment
- Experience with AWS (experience with other public cloud providers a plus)
- Strong understanding of basic networking and foundational infrastructure tools (Firewalls, SSL/TLS, Anti-virus, Active Directory)
- Experience working in Cloud team- developing Devops procedures and automated solutions for cloud-based applications and on-prem applications.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team
- Strong sense of ownership and urgency
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment with a geographically diverse team
- Certified AWS Solutions Architect associate a plus
- A bachelor's degree in computer science/engineering or related fields or equivalent experience in related areas of 5+ years
- Experience working within an agile framework.
- Understanding of system and application performance characteristics
- Experience in Apache, LINUX, MY- SQL, PHP, NGINX.
- Experience with network components (Elastic Load Balancers, Firewalls, etc.)
- Experience with Configuration management systems (i.e., Ansible, Chef, etc.)
- Experience in containers like dockers and Kubernetes is must.
- Familiarity with below technologies
- AWS (EC2, VPC, EBS, EFS, S3, FSx, Storage Gateway, Cloud Front, Route53, direct connect, Transit gateway, ELB, AMI, Outposts etc.)
- Infrastructure as code tools (Terraform, Cloud Formation)
- Client relationship skills and experience managing vendors
- excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Customer service focus with the ability to convey complex technical concepts in plain English.
- 4 Year degree preferred
- AWS Certifications (Required)
Please don't upload resumes for Sysops azure .We are considering Sysops AWS .
Candidates who have applied previously will be considered for Azure.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹1,000,000.00 - ₹1,200,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- total work: 6 years (Required)
- SysOps: 5 years (Required)
- AWS: 4 years (Required)
- Firewalls: 3 years (Required)
- Active Directory: 3 years (Required)
- Anti-Virus: 4 years (Required)
- APACHE OR LINUX: 4 years (Required)
- Ansible , Chef: 5 years (Required)
- Docker and Kubernetes: 5 years (Required)
- Aws SysOps Admin (Required)
Speak with the employerFound this job inappropriate? Report to us
+91 +91 8511899063