Senior Manager- Digital Marketing (Paid Media)
Overview - Our very own sharpshooters who ensure that the profile acquisition metrics are always in the green. When they aren't busy scaling business, you'll find them dabbling with cutting edge tools, running new experiments and sharpening their knives for the next attack.
Role - This position will serve as the Directly Responsible Individual (DRI) for the acquisition of thousands of users every day from multiple paid sources within India for Shaadi.com. The most valuable traits we are looking for in this role are:
- Ownership - You will be the sole owner for digital and performance metrics and will be expected to demonstrate an owner's mindset
- Creativity - You will need to think laterally and deeply to come up with solutions that create marketing benchmarks
- Frugality - Low cost/effort - high impact orientation
- Velocity - You will be expected to deliver results in a fast paced, operationally intensive, and rapidly changing environment
- Strategy & business orientation - Ability to think through market dynamics, market shares, and various other drivers of business. High comfort with data and analytic/graphing tools.
What you will do in this role :
- Deliver volume, quality, TAT & cost outcomes (in accordance with quarterly OKRs) for paid user acquisition (i.e.advertising) within India.
- Stay ahead of the curve by tracking metrics, analyzing data, identifying emergent trends, researching competitive activity & presenting insights.
- Continuously improve & help make Shaadi9s Digital Marketing team a center of excellence by aggressively adopting automation and dashboarding
- Should have good knowledge of Client acquisition based on paid media
What you should have :
- 4-6 years of paid acquisition experience for consumer brands in India, especially UAC.
- MBA from a top B-School
- Strong natural curiosity problem-solving abilities, statistical foundations, research skills, growth mindset, and high work ethic.
- A result-oriented approach that directly aligns with business objectives
- Strong negotiation skills to close media deals & alliances
- Must be a strong team player with the ability to manage multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines under pressure
- Proven track record of delivering tangible results on awareness and brand health
- Excellent verbal, written and presentations skills
- Excellent computer skills in MS Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- Direct work experience in a consumer internet company in India
- Some knowledge of SQL