PENNEP is looking for a reliable, detail-orientated web developer to join our company. Relevant technical skillset and proven web development experience are essential.
- Work closely with product owners, developers, and stakeholders to determine application specifications.
- Design, implement, test, optimize web solutions, and ship new features in collaboration with the product team.
- Perform code review.
- Analyze, rethink, and refactor the code to scale the applications.
- Ensure software documentation is up-to-date.
- Desire to learn and share knowledge, experience, and skills.
Required skills and experience:
- jQuery, Bootstrap
- Node.js or PHP
- Next.js OR Express.js
- Practical experience with content management systems
- Understanding of responsive design, SEO, web accessibility, web application security, and performance concepts.
- A clear understanding of branching strategy, the code review process, and CI/CD concepts.
- Good English communication skills
Nice to have skills and experience:
- Atlassian Jira or similar issue tracking software
- Atlassian Confluence or similar knowledge base software
- Atlassian Bitbucket or similar code repository tools
- Practical experience with e-commerce systems
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information technology
PENNEP is a new startup organization that works with multinational clients and thrives to become one of the world's leading professional services companies with a vision to transform clients' business, operating, and technology models for the digital era. Our leaders have 50 PLUS Years of combined and unique industry knowledge with a consultative approach that helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government-issued ID during each interview.
PENNEP is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We provide engineering excellence practices training for all our employees.
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Jalandhar, Punjab: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- CSS: 1 year (Required)
- total work: 1 year (Required)
- HTML5: 1 year (Required)
- jQuery: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bootstrap: 1 year (Preferred)
- Node JS: 1 year (Required)
- CI/CD concepts: 1 year (Preferred)
- Express.js: 1 year (Required)
Shift availability:Found this job inappropriate? Report to us