We are looking for a Selenium Automation Engineer with at least 2 years of experience. In this role, you will be responsible for the estimation, design, development, and maintenance of functional and regression test automation scripts using Selenium Webdriver primarily.
You must be experienced in Agile/Waterfall, onsite/offshore work model, and coordination. As a Selenium Automation Engineer, you must be proficient in Selenium and JAVA.
- 2+ years of hands-on expertise in Manual and Automation Testing with Selenium that includes developing automation test scripts, updating the existing regression scripts/identifying regression scripts, test execution, and defect management.
- Experience in developing and automating Selenium test cases from scratch.
- Hands-on experience with Maven, SBT, and other Java frameworks.
- Experience in Test automation for Agile Development and CI/CD.
- Experience with at least one RDBMS like MySQL or PostgreSQL.
- Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative environment.
- Experience in the creation of automation testing strategy and design documentation.
- Basic knowledge of mainframe-related testing.
- Knowledge about other Testing tools like TestNG, JUnit, Appium is preferred.
- Should be open to learning any new Testing tools if required.
- Develop, maintain, and execute automated test scripts using Selenium Webdriver Java.
- Enhance existing automation framework and test cases developed in Selenium.
- Maintain traceability of functional requirements/Test Cases to automation test scripts.
- Develop automation test strategy and approach for projects.
- Manage automation activities and provide status to stakeholders on accessing overall progress and completion.
- Maintain well-organized records and documentation of test results and generate historical analysis of test results.
- Support overall QA activities such as the development of the test approach, test cases, and manual test execution as needed.
- Work closely with application development and other technical teams to understand how changes in the software product affect the maintenance of test scripts.
- Work with technical resources to discuss and troubleshoot issues.
- Work with business resources to understand the purpose and concept for software features.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹300,000.00 - ₹500,000.00 per year
- Internet reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- What is your notice period?
- What is your Expected CTC?
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Selenium: 1 year (Preferred)
- Page Object Models: 1 year (Preferred)
- Data Driven Framework: 1 year (Preferred)
- TestNG: 1 year (Preferred)
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- Temporarily due to COVID-19