- Ability to read, understand and communicate technical information.
- Work cross-functionally with operation, product and engineering teams.
- Stay up to date with internal processes and tools.
- Perform production support activities which involve the assignment of issues and issue analysis and resolution within the specified SLAs.
- Coordinate with the Application Development Team to resolve issues on production.
- Suggest fixes to complex issues by doing a thorough analysis of root cause and impact of the defect.
- Provide daily support with a resolution of escalated tickets and act as a liaison to business and technical leads to ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Responding to emails and incident tickets, maintaining issue ownership.
- Technical hands-on troubleshooting, including parsing logs and following stack traces.
- Ability to express ideas in an organized, articulate and concise manner.
- Efficiently do multi-tasking where the job holder will have to handle multiple customer requests from various sources.
- Identifying and documenting technical problems, ensuring timely resolution.
- Prioritize workload, providing timely and accurate resolutions.
- Should be highly collaborative with the team, and other stakeholders.
Necessary Skills :
- Self-motivated, ability to do multitasking efficiently.
- Should be very good in MySQL / SQL
- Basic Linux OS knowledge
- Hands on experience on Shell/UNIX commands.
- Rest API working experience to execute curl, Analysing request and response, HTTP codes etc.
- Knowledge on Incidents and escalation practices.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and able to handle different types of customer inquiries.
- Technical knowledge about the relational database.
- Should have worked in project management tools like confluence, JIRA.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Nice to Have Skills :
- Has worked on log monitoring / Analysis (ELK - Elasticsearch / logstash / Kibana)
- Exposure to monitoring the service/API/Infrastructure.
- Exposure in cloud services like AWS to see the service health
- Experience of nosql databases like cassandra to fetch data from DB
- Programming in any language like shell, Python, Java etc.
- M.C.A, B.Tech in Any Specialization