Are you a tech all-rounder who has the fix for almost any and every IT-related issue? Can you single-handedly juggle multiple tasks to keep the organization's technology up and running? Then we are looking for you. We are in search of a versatile IT admin who can not only carry out the responsibilities of a traditional sysadmin but have a modern approach towards solving the new-age IT infrastructure problems. If you think you help our cyber team stay in sync with the tech world by keeping the internal IT structure of the enterprise remains up to date, this is the right place for you.
Who are we?
We are a bunch of young and passionate folks who are driven by the power of the latest and innovative technologies. We are on the mission of making Cyberworld safe for every organization, product, and individual.
What we look for outside work parameters?
Your everyday work will look like:
- Your expertise is your primary qualification, not your degree or certification.
- Your publicly known contributions are your credentials.
- Your write-up and blogs reflect your interests and ethics.
- AWS Management – Create & manage infrastructure (EC2, S3, RDS, VPC, Route 53, SES etc) along with access control throughout the AWS platform, (mandatory).
- O365 User management - Supervising and efficiently carrying out the user management activities for Microsoft O365 across the organization.
- VPN User management - Installation and smooth performance of VPN for users and managing VPN support and configuration.
- Networking – Configure a reliable network and maintain smooth network functionality across servers and networks of the organization.
- Hardware/router/switch/Server Configuration - Identify, research, and resolve issues for employees using hardware/router package, utilizing available informational resources.
- Hardware asset allocation - Allocate hardware as per the need and requirement of the employees while keeping a thorough track of assets allocated and their performance.
- EDR - Install EDR, verifying the availability and integrity of all servers, systems and key processes along with security monitoring to identify possible intrusions and prevent security breaches.
- Firewall - Configure and update the rules as per requirement.
- Laptop Update/ Compliance etc - Install and upgrade computer components and software, manage virtual servers, and integrate automation processes.
- DL Updates - Update Distribution Lists and Teams.
- Laptop Setup – Clean installation of windows/Linux along with installation of EDR & Other tools.
- Have knowledge and understanding of VMware ESXi & vSphere, specifically to ensure uptime.