Responsible for developing alliances with banks in India & abroad and increasing revenue through enhanced customer registrations and transactions.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
Alliances with Banks:
- Develop and establish new geographies and BFSI verticals.
- Identify new banks- both domestically and internationally for PayMate's facilities including a forecast of the outreach to the kind of customers that will accrue with such banks.
- To pitch for new strategic alliances with banks by preparing proposals, presentation and concept notes.
- Customizing value propositions with banks and develop specific tie-up models also following the specific country laws if any.
- Deepen existing B2B relationships with banks.
- Training of bank personnel and manage account management post alliance.
- Joint programmes in co-ordination with Marketing to increase the awareness of - Paymate- among banks and consumers.
- Pricing arrangements, Accounts receivables/ Payables management with the banks in the region allocated.
- Keep abreast of the online payments landscape competitors and clients needs
- Initiatives to increase outreach through banks and in turn increase revenues for the Company.
- Mine each account to suggest and advise the banks on mechanisms to enhance customer registrations and volumes on - PayMate-
- Work closely with the Marketing cell to develop promotional programmes for relationships.
- Oversee the implementation and migration of banks on to the - PayMate- platform and maintain a constant wire with banks, domestically and internationally.
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE :
- Has to have experience in selling to BFSI verticals specially banks can be product selling as well as solution selling
- Experience in building and managing alliances with leading portals/merchants/institutions.
- Independently made presentation to business partners and create value propositions.
- Good exposure to revenue sharing models through such alliances.
- Should have handled hard core sales at some point of time in one's career
- Must possess excellent relationships with Banks especially people from IT and management.
- Exposure to the mobile/VAS space will be preferred
Technical & Strategic:
- An understanding of developing win-win alliances
- Commercial and negotiation skills to be able to extract the best deal.
- Developing commercial proposals and MOUs
- Must have a revenue orientation and be comfortable with numbers including excel/number crunching.
Behavioral Competencies :
- Should have an entrepreneurial streak in oneself and the desire to make things happen.
- Internal motivation and a high desire to achieve.
- Reasonable lateral thinking and ability to come with new ideas and solutions to problems.
- Demonstrate Patience and resilience especially during the period from spawning of new business ideas to the point of closure.