The following are the Key Area Responsibilities (KRA) for Systems Administrator in Pathways School. SA Engineering and Provisioning
1. Installation, Operation, Administration, Maintenance and Upgradation of the complete IT infrastructure, both Hardware and Software, which includes Networking both wired and wireless, Servers, Routers, Firewalls, Internet Connectivity etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
2. Installation, operation, administration, maintenance, and upgradation of MS Exchange
3. Installation, Operation, Administration, Maintenance and Upgradation of the complete Telecommunication Infrastructure which includes EPABX, Voice Mail (IVRS), FCTs etc.
4. Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures.
5. Contribute to and maintain system standards.
6. Lead support of user services, troubleshooting and advising non-technical users and ensuring user satisfaction
7. Ensure monthly backup of data for leaders and critical areas as defined by the school policy
8. Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks. Identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale.
Operations and Support
1. Supervision of IT helpdesk that includes Asst. Manager, engineers, IT technician etc.
2. Deployment of various new Hardware, Software, Equipment’s that school Specifies.
3. Educating other staff and students about various aspects of IT usage and proper handling of IT equipment’s. And generally, to do all acts deed and things that are necessary for IT and Telecommunication infrastructure.
4. Maintaining proper records and Data about all the above equipment’s and Services their warranties and AMCs.
5. Maintaining proper record and data about the various Software, their Licenses, Warranties services supports and AMCs.
6. Create, change, and delete user accounts per request
7. Conduct needs analysis and create and implement training for staff as required
Qualification- BE, BTech or Diploma in computer science.
Certifications- Candidate having MCSE/MCP/MCSA and CCNA certification will be preferred.