· Creating, developing & implementing effective long- and short-term paid search strategies with good ROAS.
· Managing PPC budgets, while strengthening platform accounts and key client relationships.
· Executing & optimizing multiple PPC campaigns simultaneously.
· Overseeing campaigns across a number of search platforms (e.g. Google Ads, Amazon Ads, Social Media ads, Bing).
· Targeting selected groups through keyword and audience research.
· Managing and editing campaign budgets and adjusting bids to optimise ROAS,
· Tracking daily, weekly & monthly KPIs to identify opportunities for improvement or more efficient spend.
· Reporting KPIs to management on a regular basis via various dashboards.
· Producing engaging, clear and concise copy for campaigns
· Ensuring campaigns are aligned across multiple channels, avoiding wasted spend or crossover.
· Reducing risk of click fraud and irrelevant spend.
· Staying up-to-date with PPC/SEM trends and techniques, and applying them where relevant.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 - ₹25,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
Speak with the employer