JD for Business Analyst - Operations
Who we are?
Park+ is a Series A funded ($ 11mn) technology start-up backed by Sequoia Capital, Matrix Partners and seasoned individual investors like Ashish Hemrajani (Bookmyshow), Deep Kalra (Makemytrip), Kunal Shah (Cred), Kunal Bahl & Rohit Bansal (Snapdeal).
What we do?
- Park+ is a mobile app-based platform that offers a smart parking automated solution for daily commuters, corporate and commercial establishments.
- As our founder, Amit Lakhotia puts it, - Ten years ago, we used to line up in front of cinema counters to buy movie tickets; there was no guarantee we will get the tickets. That's the situation with parking. It's an everyday use case and there's no discovery available. Through our platform, we will first solve discovery and then booking and payments.-
- Amit is an IIM-A Alumni and has previously held leadership roles in Paytm, MakeMyTrip & Tokopedia.
- Additionally, we are working aggressively to solve the day to day problems around car ownership and build a high engagement platform for car owners. We have built a host of first to market features including:
- Seamless & real-time experience for parking discovery, booking, payment & tracking
- Parking digitisation for corporate, malls, apartments and hospitals
- E-challan payments, PUCC status, speed warning system and many more.
- We are quickly redefining this space and are already market leaders with 500,000 app downloads and 400,000 cars having our tags in NCR, Bangalore, Mumbai& Chennai.
- Now the fun part!! And if you have read this far, we are sure you want to know more!!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Generate easy-to-interpret reports based on collected data
- Help in designing programs for ops improvement based on data analysis
- Analyse overall operations parameters installation TAT, maintenance reports, customer complaints, parking Operation and give recommendations
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Use statistical methods to identify areas for operational improvement and make suggestions for streamlining processes.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Work with department managers to create data collection guidelines for internal use.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Write SQL queries & have tech product understanding to drive improvements
Required : Experience in MS Excel & SQL is mandatory