- To ensure that the company HR operational policies and processes are adhered to and continually improved.
- To assist in all activities concerning the sourcing & recruitment of staff, performance management, staff discipline and HR administration.
- To coordinate all matters of employee work permits and visas.
- To coordinate and / or conduct departmental training and conduct new hire hotel orientation program.
- Implement corporate policies and procedures on compensation, incentive, bonus and benefits.
- Continually assesses employee morale by analyzing absenteeism and turnover records, lateness and resignations.
- Coordinate and oversee all matters related to staff accommodation, facilities, and transport.
- Coordinates, controls and inspects employees accommodation, staff canteen, rest rooms etc. ensuring it is of the highest possible standard of cleanliness and comfort.
- Coordinate employee wellness and safety programs.
- Conduct needs analysis, develop, implement, and monitor training programs and materials.
- Encourages a good standard of employee conduct and behavior and coordinates disciplinary procedure as and when necessary.
- Ensures appraisals are carried out for every employee every 12 months or as per hotels management policy, and also reviews all appraisals and follows up on development needs, if required.
- Assist in communication of key messages to all staff.
- Assist in recruitment and hiring of all employee.
- Ability to remain calm and courteous in demanding situations.
- Assists other department heads / HOD's in the formulation of HR policies and procedures for their respective departments.
- Assists with and ensures that all procedures concerning promotion, transfer and staff resignation is carried on within Company policy and also within legal boundaries.
- Assists in developing and conducting management training on a variety of leadership and HR topics.
- Assists in overseeing preparation of reports required by government agencies.
- Oversee Workers Compensation programs, ensuring claims and reports are submitted in a timely basis.
- Support operational efforts through proper staffing and training of associates.
- Assist with planning, coordinating and executing employee activities and events, including monthly staff meeting, food festivals, annual picnic, holiday party, Wellness Fair, farewell party, community services etc.
- Issue staff or training experience and conduct certificates.
- Assists in the administration of the Hotel's social and staff benefit programs Eg: Employee of the Month, Leader of the Month, and other staff incentives.
- Provide guidance to the leadership team regarding employee morale, employee relations, coaching, counselling and discipline.
- Promote employee communication activities and channels, to encourage and enable feedback from staff.
- Maintain a positive relationship with staff representatives and ensure any employee grievances are monitored and resolved.
- Responsible for all back office and administration tasks of the department.
- Oversee the management of the recruiting process including position management, advertising, working with community agencies.
- Develops and maintains confidential departmental staff and associated files, documents, pay scale details and/or other important databases.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00 - ₹25,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kozhikode, Kozhikode - 673011, Kerala: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- total work: 5 years (Preferred)
Application Deadline: 04/07/2022Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
Expected Start Date: 05/07/2022