What is Pando?
Businesses don't just sell products; they make promises. We believe that it should be easy for them to deliver on these promises. And, when we noticed that the way businesses manage their deliveries is broken, we decided to fix it.
Pando's vision is that moving goods will be as simple as people moving, that delivering something will be as digital, delightful and data-driven as buying something online. Imagine if companies could source, track, and pay for deliveries, with just the click of a button - irrespective of size, industry or location - the way you order books online. And imagine if size was no deterrent to trade - big or small, businesses could deliver on the promises they make. Wouldn- t that be really cool? Instead, even large businesses spend huge amounts of time and money, the hundreds of back to back calls and people to manage their deliveries. And SMEs simply can- t afford it!
At Pando, we are building the world's first open-market, digital, delivery management platform that helps some of the world's largest businesses in the white goods, chemicals, paper, FMCG and textiles industries digitize and optimize their delivery operations for their customers. Our products are also used by hundreds of small and medium sized transporters to access more business, easier credit and better efficiency.
What's the culture at Pando?
The culture at Pando is simple. It is a mandate. Run your business- as if :
- you are the sole owner of your business
- this is the only asset you own
- you can never sell or merge this business in a hundred years.
- Your business might be anything picking the trash, Sales, Engineering, Design,
Operations, or Finance. Anything you do for Pando, you do for yourself - own it, and grow with it.
We're building a strong, diverse team of creative, driven, owners who yearn for independence and purpose in their work, and support each other to grow. We work with people we respect and admire, and we play to win.
Your role as Software Developer (responsibilities):
1. Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts
2. Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
3. Integrate software components and third-party programs
4. Verify and deploy programs and systems
5. Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
6. Gather and evaluate user feedback
7. Recommend and execute improvements
8. Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
Your experience includes (requirements) :
1. 3-8 years of experience working with a strong product
2. Extensive experience in Java, Node.
3. Strong Backend or Frontend Developer with complete understanding of Java, Spring
4. Integration, XSLT, Node and Camel
5. Excellent communication skills
6. Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment
(Immediate joiners preferred)