A BPO executive has many tasks where the most important out of many is to ensure client or the customer's satisfaction.
- The primary task of a BPO executive is to handle calls from customers or clients and provide them with a solution to their queries.
- He/She must show the willingness to learn new things every time and then.
- Must discuss every matter with its supervisor or team leader to get any issue sorted
- Giving a resolution to the customers or clients should be the whole and sole responsibility.
- Should carry out various other professional services like Business Research, Legal services, Financial Analysis etc.
- Must be very effective in providing customer service by providing resolution to their complicated queries and issues.
- Must efficiently set goals and work on so as to avoid any escalations and maintain the relevancy and quality while providing service to the customers.
Job Types: Full-time, Fresher
Salary: ₹18,000.00 - ₹25,000.00 per month
- Performance bonus
- Quarterly bonus
- Yearly bonus
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hindi (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
Work Remotely:Found this job inappropriate? Report to us