Relationship Management (Wealth):
1. Acquiring and Managing demat, trading, investments relationship and responsible for overall growth of Liabilities of the organization and customers.
2. Develop, manage, and expand customer relationships by providing service level which exceeds client expectations of the most important customer segment. To do cross selling for other financial products like: - Mutual Fund, PMS, IPOs etc. to achieve sales & customer acquisition target.
3. Identify current and potential relationship with additional revenue potential and grow business volumes for larger share of customer wallet Generating Incremental Business.
4. Sales targets spread across liabilities, retail assets, business banking, forex, cards, investments etc.
5. Proactively sell the full range of consumer and commercial products to current and potential Relationships.
7. Driving higher product and channel penetration to deepen mapped relationships and to increase customer relationship value with the Customer Engagement.
8. Ensuring portfolio quality by regularly engaging with each mapped relationship and maintaining the desired relationship values Face to the client and First person Responsible for service and sales satisfaction of mapped clients Investments.
9. To analyze financial needs of the customers and offer appropriate products with utmost transparency.
10. Driving revenue business to generate fee income through products like mutual funds, investments and insurance Audit & Compliance.
Role Category: Retail Business Development
Role: Business Development Officer
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Pay: ₹15,000.00 - ₹30,000.00 per month
Speak with the employer