POSHN is a new and exciting India-based ag-fintech venture founded in 2020 and supported by leading marquee financial institutions.
We’re on a mission to organise and digitally transform global agri-supply chain market. We are applying first principles thinking and re-imagining the solutions with a tech-product first mindset.
The agri-supply chain space is gigantic, complex and has been largely un-organised. So we are taking the hassle out of it by creating a platform that empowers our products and facilitates a better, efficient and seamless experience between each stakeholders.
Core team holds together alumni of BITS Pilani, IIM & XLRI with each having decade long experience in the fields of supply chain, technology and product. Previously, we have built several highly impactful tech-product startups from ground up.
About the role:
- You will work closely with the team, help define the product roadmap, and have a lot of room for flexibility.
- You will use lean experimentation principles and techniques to develop digital experiments where you will help accelerate evidence based decision making to inform product, business and commercial decisions.
- You will work with the team of UX, Data engineering to ensure that product & service solutions truly address important customer needs and thus deliver superior customer and business value.
- You will take initiative to improve the system both at design and implementation level. As Poshn grows, you may also help with recruiting and training the team.
- Own the in-product content strategy across all our mobile and web applications
- Working directly with founder to define the roadmap Interface with clients and help provide the best support for our product
- Ability to analyse the core business needs and to suggest the best approach
- Offer a content strategy perspective through the product development process and set the tone and high bar for our product messaging across our products
- Craft and advocate for approachable language that best communicates our mission externally
- Work cross-functionally to identify issues and suggest solutions through content
Career Experience we'd love to see:
- You have 2+ years of experience writing content/micro-copies for business and customer facing tech-products.
- Empathy to work with a diverse array of cross-functional peers and stakeholders
- Spectacular interpersonal and communication skills
- You have made major contributions to 3 or more projects. You have experience taking ownership of driving content strategy across the complete set of projects.
- You understand the core writing principles and agile methodologies and are also able to adapt them to a face pace working environment.
Bonus Points/Nice to have:
- Showcase your portfolio with best of your works
- Experience with leading and training the team in the past
- Experience Building a storytelling culture in the organisation
- Any experience or knowledge of e-commerce & supply chain industry
- We want you to come with creativity, expertise, flexibility and drive, but above all a desire to learn and keep learning
- You enjoy writing for complex tech products.
- You enjoy taking responsibilities and ownership of tasks.
- Curious and a continuous hunger for learning and staying up to date with the latest solutions on the market
- Analytical mind Creativity, open-minded attitude
- Intuitive about how an idea can be turned to an actual working application that delivers value and meets customer needs.
- We offer a competitive salary and ESOPs to make sure you are rewarded for your best work
- Flexible hours and work arrangements either fully remote or a hybrid remote and in-office, suiting your home commitments.
- Generous leave
- Become one of the key team members of an exciting startup changing the agri-supply chain industry
- Open, fun and collaborative work culture
- Training and development to the areas of growth you’d like to uncover
- Autonomy at work
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us