SharePoint Architect ( .Net Framework ) @ Mumbai/Pune/Bangalore/Chennai/ Any Remote Location, India
Our client is a well-known IT Company and they would like to fill-up following position asap.
Position : SharePoint Architect ( .Net Framework )
Location : Mumbai/Pune/Bangalore/Chennai/ Any Remote Location
Education : BE/B.Tech/MCA
Experience : 15+ years
Compensation: Commensurate with education and experience
Role Responsibilities and Desired Profile :
1. SharePoint Technical Architect 15+ experience:
- Experienced in the architecture, design and development of large & complex applications and services using Microsoft SharePoint (Online & On-premise) and Microsoft .NET technologies.
- Experienced in .NET architectural models including .NET Framework, XML, C#, ASP.Net, Team Foundation Server, WCF, SQL, MVC & IIS.
- Proven experience in development of SPFx web parts and extensions
- Proven experience and solid understanding of Microsoft Power Platform (mainly PowerApps, Power Automate and Power BI)
- Experience in automating business processes using PowerApps, Power Automate, Azure Logic Apps etc.
- Exposure to Azure services and working experience in Azure Logic Apps and Azure Functions.
- Experience in developing solutions based on SharePoint server side object model e.g. Add-ins, Web Parts, Application Pages, Timer Jobs, Event Receivers, etc.
- Experience in developing components using SharePoint CSOM, JSOM & REST API
- Experience in PowerShell scripts
- Empower the team to use industry best- in- class tools and technologies
- Strong Technical leadership - should be able to propose/build technical solutions.
- Coach the team by providing technical advice and training.
2. Good to have:
- Experience with React
- Experience with Git version control
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Microsoft Certifications (Power Platform/ M365/ Azure)
- Experience in migrating legacy applications into SharePoint will be added advantage.
- Candidate must have some experience in Migrating/ moving SharePoint databases (including configuration database, content database, search database, SSPs etc.)