IT Officer - Allahabad (Female Candidates)29 Apr, 2020Company:Client of Peopable ManagementKeyskill:Admin, Operation, MIS, Asset Maintenance Experience:Minimum 3 - 5 Years of Experience in Handling IT ServicesJob Requirements Position - IT Officer Location - AllahabadEmployment Type - Renewable fixed term contract Report to Manager OperationsCTC - upto 3.3Lac Per Annum Overview of the role: IT officer is mainly responsible for the smooth running of IT infrastructure and operations at his respective region. She is responsible for guiding, supervising and monitoring of all IT Assistants working under her/him at district level on their role of IT services.
1. Procurement & deployment of IT Assets Procurement of IT assets as per need, budget, approval, purchase order at regional level in discussion with IT Manager, Operation and Admin Departments. - IT Budget Planning as per IT Policy and Instructions received.
2. Asset record MaintenanceAllocating IT asset to each staff based on need and requirement at regional office. Guiding IT Assistants on allocation of assets at district level. - Tracking, tagging of IT assets, Mobile | Maintenance of IT asset & Mobile Record in stock register & Database. Maintaining repair and maintenance records - Maintenance of regional office assets - Develop strategy/ planning for IT structure for office in writing (internet, printer, backup, data confidentiality of backed data) on the basis of IT Policy and instructions received. - Maintenance of regional office data backup in external storage as per policy/guidelines
3. Asset maintenanceFinding and doing liaison with reliable, authorised vendors for maintenance of IT equipment at all districts under her/him. - Repairing of equipment?s based on need | Computers, Laptops, Mobiles - Safeguarding the IT assets in the office and stand by IT equipment including mobile phones by proper storage and record keeping. - Ensuring that all districts under her/him are completing Installation of application and software (MS office, Outlook & other office applications as and when requested with approval)
4. Application Management Ensuring that Village | School Mapping | Tagging and different reports are submitted on time - Monthly Once - Database of users to be maintained and d - Support on PMS application installation, Troubleshooting and Activity on both mode offline and online. - ID?s creation and deletion as on request on various application.
5. Reporting - IT vertical regular reporting should be shared on time and properly Like : Monthly report, Asset details, Backup details, Antivirus, MPR, Action Plan, Visit information and leave information, Daily report updating on google sheet. Support to all districts for IT Functions - Preparing reports on the functional process, status as and when instructed by functional head. - Preparation for regional Meeting and provide related data on time 6. Other support FunctionVisit to field to track & Monitor the usage of IT equipment?s along with HR/ Admin person Closure of email ids based on resignation. - Field Visit to handhold users for Mobile tracking & Application - Support to other regional IT Functions temporarily.
7. Training & InductionConduct Trainings for staff on handling mobile, application and laptops etc. Conduct training for IT assistants. - Regular Handholding to staff on using IT assets as and when required. - Provide IT induction to New Joiners Preferred Education Background: ?
Hold a graduate degree in computer science or any other Technical certification in related field. Preferred Work Experience:
? Have a minimum of 3 - 5 years of experience in handling IT Services Preferred Skill Set: Good knowledge of computer hardware, networking, software, applications.Good knowledge of Mobile devices troubleshooting.Good knowledge of management information system, inventory management, vendor management.Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.Good leadership quality to motivate, guide, lead the team of 5 - 10 subordinates.Work as part of a team in stressful situations; maintain composure and sense of humor in the face of heavy workload and constant interruptions.Able to show respect to other cultures and work in a culturally diverse environment