- Strong MS SQL and ability to write procedure and SQL functions and queries.
- Keen to learn new technologies like Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning.(Good to have enthu)
- Working exposure to Test, Link, JIRA, GIT, Jenkins, Visual Studio 2015 or later, OOPs concepts, Cloud concepts.
- Should have availability and flexibility to work collaboratively in a team.
- Strong Communication Skills
- Proven Track Record in being able to work independently and in team.
- Should be having experience on NET technologies VB.NET, ASP.NET, C#, ADO.NET, MSSQL, MVC, Web Services, WCF, entity framework WPF, WF and other .NET frameworks, SQL Server
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Expected to spend 80% of the time on hands-on development, design and remaining 20% on guiding on technology and resolving other impediments
- Translate detailed business requirements into optimal databases and solutions.
- Collaborate well with other developers, leads and data implementation specialists to design and create advanced, elegant and efficient products
- Significant knowledge of PL/SQL including tuning, triggers, and stored procedures
- Prepare and package scripts and code across development, test and QA environments
- Participate in change control planning for production deployments (assisting leads)
- Performs requirements gathering and analysis on projects (Participation)
- Addresses any requirements changes, improvements or project deliverable issues
Experience working with and/or integrating to systems such as ERPFound this job inappropriate? Report to us