1. Business accountability: Responsible for the business of the 5 new ecom accounts. Make the JBP, plan and drive the monthly numbers, and ultimately the yearly targets
2. Liaising with internal and external stakeholders:
a. Coordinate with Logistics, Finance and Planning for Supply, Payment/Reconciliation and Availability planning and execution.
b. Communicate with the accounts on a regular basis to enhance and grow business.
3. Others: Recommending product enhancements; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors.
Desired Qualification and Experience:
- Qualified professional with 3-6 years of experience in Consumer Durables / FMCG/ Ecommerce or any similar industry
- Great in networking and relationship handling
- Target oriented individual with strategic approach towards growing the business
- An effective communicator and quick decision maker keeping company's policies and profitability in mind
- Believes in a culture that shares credit for success and failure, and that rewards initiative
- Passionate, self-driven and outcome oriented