Location : WFH (Until Everything Gets Normal)
Experience - 1-3 years
Duration - 6 months
Salary - Best in industry
Language to be known - English and Hindi
Good communication And Writing skills
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Design and develop highly complex application components, and integrate software packages, programs, and reusable objects capable of running on multiple mobile platforms.
- Leverage open-source code and libraries to quickly experiment and build novel solutions.
- Independently think of solutions to complex requirements; possess exceptional logical skills.
- Analyze current products in development, including performance, diagnosis, and troubleshooting.
- Work with the existing framework and help evolve it by building reusable code and libraries.
- Search and introduce new software-related technologies, processes, and tools to the team.
- Build service artifacts, plan deployment, coordinate timeline and tasks with project management and teams.
- Create and maintain documentation for your projects.
- Drive the discussions and decisions of technical topics related to the team.
Skills required :
- Expert knowledge of Mobile Development, React Native, and REST APIs.
- Strong understanding of back-end and front-end technologies such as Node.js, ReactJS, HTML5, and CSS.
- Strong understanding of the Android and iOS ecosystem and their guidelines for app development.
- Understanding of NoSQL & SQL databases.
- Experience implementing authorization and authentication workflows using JWT etc.
- Previous experience with cloud platforms like AWS and tools like GIT.
- Ability to write performant and well-documented code in an easily understandable structure.
- Laptop or desktop, phone, and good internet connectivity