The primary responsibility would involve working on Oxane’s proprietary technology platforms across various asset classes within private markets such as asset backed lending, real estate, direct lending, NPLs, and structured products. The candidate will be expected to take a lead on projects and solve complex data challenges, while working directly with top investment banks, hedge funds and private equity firms and collaborating heavily with our in-house technology team. This role is at the intersection of finance & technology (FinTech) and provides a steep learning curve in the evolving landscape of alternative investments.
- Work with European and US clients on investment transactions for loan portfolios, real estate, and specialty financing
- Analyze and comprehend inputs from artefacts such as deal models and help onboard the deals on Oxane’s tech platform
- Create and manage project-sub items timelines, working with smaller internal groups to deliver the project
- Collaborate with different tech teams (product, implementation, design, QA) through client onboarding and post implementation cycles
- Assist the client in ad-hoc analytics, portfolio monitoring and managing big data
- Good understanding of financial concepts and familiarity with alternative investments space
- Proficiency in application of Advanced Excel, VBA, and SQL
- Keen interest in technology; prior experience with Python and R will be preferred
- Experience in requirements gathering, writing specifications, supporting implementations, and user acceptance testing
- Ability to work seamlessly in teams and manage smaller groups to ensure timely project completion
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Good attention to detail and a logical thought process to analyze large amounts of quantitative and qualitative data
- Strong communication skills – written, verbal and interpersonal
- Self-starter personality with innovative bent of mind
Desired candidate should have an MBA degree in finance with an engineering background with 1-3 years of experience as a software engineer or as a business analyst.