The Integration developer will be working under the guidance of the Architecture and Engineering team and is responsible for developing new marketplace integrations with Azure Integration Services (AIS) and migrating existing BizTalk integrations to AIS. The role is technical and hands-on in nature and requires well rounded skills to address complex business and technical problems. This position will require design, development, test, debug, and support modern enterprise integration solutions and applied use of agile and scrum development skills to manage of the entire software development lifecycle within Azure Devops.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to leading analysis, documenting, redesign, development, implementation activities, automation, and driving standardisation.
- Designs and implements middleware data integrations allowing disparate systems to communicate via APIs and API frameworks.
- Develop new integrations, enhance, and migrate existing Biztalk integrations to modern enterprise integration platform.
- Responsible for building, implementing, and maintaining Azure Integration Services (Logic Apps, ADF, Functions, APIM) and reusable assets.
- Support SDLC aspects of design, coding, testing, debugging, and maintenance.
- Build and maintain an end-to-end continuous deployment and delivery pipeline using Azure Devops.
- Develop Integrations using agile/iterative methodologies.
- Build and manage monitoring, alerting and notifications for data assurance for failure and exceptions.
- Assisting with production issue resolution and RCA
- Identify and communicate risks (business, application, technical) associated with middleware component or application implementation.
- Provides operational support in rotation with the team on-call for any after-hours issues. Coordinates resolution of issues with Enterprise Service Desk, stakeholders and the product teams.
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- Performs additional duties as directed.
- Bachelor's degree with five (3) or more years work experience as a developer using C#/. NET, and at least two (1) year experience in integration/interface programming or Equivalent seven (5) years' work experience with four (3) years related to integration/interface programming.
- Microsoft Certification preferred (Example: Microsoft Devops Engineer or Solutions Architect or similar).
- Familiarity with the. NET core, ASP. NET framework, Entity Framework and design/architectural patterns (e. g., Model-View-Controller (MVC).
- Hands on experience with BizTalk component EDI, BizTalk BRE, BAM and ESB Toolkit.
- Excellent technical foundation in. NET, REST, SOAP Web Services, Web APIs, XPATH, XML, XSD, WSDL, MSMQs, SFTP, XSLT, JDBC and SSL.
- Experience handling documents like EDI, Flat files, XML, IDOC's.
- Experience in various frameworks and adapters (Flat file, JDBC, SAP R/3 EDI, MQ and SOAP).
- Experience using Microsoft Azure Integration Platform as Service (Logic Apps, Azure Data Factory, Azure functions and Azure App Services).
- Understanding of API management Gateway (Azure APIM).
- Experience with Azure DevOps Services (GIT Repos, CI/CD Pipeline, ARM Templates).
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC, OData).
- Experience CI/CD development model leveraging Azure Devops or similar tools.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.