Team lead role will be responsible to support multiple projects by collaborating with cross functional resources to understand business requirements, work with staff to develop test plans, creating and implementing manual and automating test scripting and ensuring application code deliverables are high quality and functioning per requirements and technical design. Roles is also responsible for documenting and reporting defects to leadership and working with development teams on approaches and timelines to address test findings.
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- Hands on Testing experience, 7+ years, Functional, Data, Integration, API Testing, Mobile applications and Test Automation.
- Strong background in software QA, software test and software metrics.
- Ability to plan, organise and orchestrate work demands in a highly dynamic environment.
- Experience with Scrum, Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Experience with scripting (i. e., UNIX, SQL).
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines, ability to apply appropriate standards, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the software development life cycle.
- Identify key performance indicators and implement a robust defect tracking system and track resolution.
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle processes and software QA processes.
- Hands on experience with automated testing, writing test scripts, unit testing 'black box' 'white box' testing.
- Good written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Management of QA testing environments including coordination and data set-up.
- Knowledge of test automation tools such as Load Runner, Selenium.
- Knowledge of programming languages such SYNON, RGP, JAVA, . NET a plus.
- Knowledge of platforms such as AWS, Redhat, Cloud based applications and AS400 a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 10%; may include international travel