Our innovative company is looking to fill the role of Analyst, Automation Anywhere. Please review the list of responsibilities and qualifications. While this is our ideal list, we will consider candidates that do not necessarily have all the qualifications but have sufficient experience and talent.
- Assess automation opportunities from a technical perspective and perform due diligence to arrive at an optimal solution.
- Conduct process walk-throughs and prepare PDD.
- Create and maintain the Solution Design Document (SDD).
- Taking business requirements, current and future state process designs, and translating them into end-to-end robotic solutions.
- Develop end-to-end automation solutions in accordance with prepared SDD that includes integrations, reporting and systematic monitoring, error handling, exception handling, and monitoring the health of automation solutions.
- Product estimates and implementation plans.
- Conduct code promotion and releases for low to medium-complexity automation solutions.
- Perform product upgrades.
- Enhance existing process automations.
- Resolve defects and other performance problems discovered in testing.
- Support issue resolution that arises in day to day running of RPA processes and provide timely responses and solutions as required.
- Conducting component testing on the solution.
- Performs additional duties as directed.
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- 6 years of experience as a full-stack software developer.
- 4 years of experience designing, developing, installing, deploying and supporting, and upgrading process automations medium to complex processes in nature
- Experience with A360 and/or V11
- Solid experience with SQL building tables and using APIs to integrate automations.
- Good experience with writing SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Exposure to various Automation Anywhere technologies IQ bot, AARI, Bot Insights, etc.
- Good understanding of process modeling/Process Mapping.
- Ability to produce PDD.
- Ability to produce SDD for medium to complex solutions.
- Good understanding of AA infrastructure requirements and installation process.
- Experience working with a control room for BOT health detection/monitoring.
- Must have worked in full RPA life cycle from requirements definition through workflow development, testing, and deployment for a minimum of 6 processes medium to complex processes in nature.
- Automation is Anywhere professional certification.
- Exposure to AA infrastructure requirements/installation as it relates to Automation Anywhere installations and environment setup.
- Experience building automations involving third-party portals/websites.
- Experience with integrating Automatons with MS Office suite.
- Experience building automations that involve mainframe and terminal emulators.
- Experience working in agile teams following full development, testing, and deployment in short sprints.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.