Strategy Consultant - Cost Optimisation - Consulting Firm - Contractual Role
At Outsized, we match clients in financial services and management consulting to high-quality independent consultants and boutique/specialist firms for the execution of their key projects.
Our client is one of the leading global strategy consulting firms. They are currently undertaking a large-scale strategy and cost transformation program for two leading firms in the IT services industry. They are looking for a strategy consultant to join their team to support them in developing strategies and cost transformation initiatives across the organisations.
Below summarises the functions the consultant will be required to perform :
- Ownership of all allocated tasks by applying project management framework for their effective delivery
- Present findings and recommendations to clients
- Implement recommendations or solutions and ensure the client receives the necessary assistance to carry it out
- Effective governance and controls (reporting, budget, risk and issue management)
- Manage overall module while working with rest of the project team (including Partners)
- Effective communication and senior stakeholder management
Experience needed :
- 2-8 years of experience
- Good communication & client management skills
- An MBA from a top tier university is mandatory
This is a contractual opportunity and will be on an initial 6-month contract. The selected consultant would be required to relocate to Delhi/work remotely for this project.