We are looking for a Business Development Executive (BDE) to join our Sales team. As a BDE, you will be a key member of the team, driving new business and delivering on the strategy for the different region. You will be in charge of outbound and inbound leads across any size / vertical of companies, and identify new prospects to build a qualified sales pipeline.
Using outreach emails, phone calls, social media, and experimenting with new prospecting methods, you will connect with our targeted contacts using the best possible message to set appointments for our sales teams. This is a great opportunity to learn the work with a product-centric team that is perfecting a newer and more profitable technology sales engine.
Roles and Responsibility :
- Manage a large volume of daily outbound interactions with prospective customers via phone, email and other media channels. The goal is to raise interest level, qualify, educate and connect them with our sales teams in order to deliver regional revenue targets.
- Maintain active engagement with prospects using creative follow-up communication
- Develop and manage your lead pipeline by assessing, prioritizing and moving a large number of prospective clients simultaneously
- Define and execute on plans and meet and exceed your role-based goals
- Engage with senior managers on our marketing, sales and operations teams to design and execute campaigns.
- Become an advocate for our brand and an expert in customer service and Project Management tool.
- Conduct high-level conversations with C-level executives and prospect accounts.
- Schedule qualified demo meetings for Account Executive counterpart.
- Fast-learner driven to action, passionate about sales, customer service and PMS tools.
- Ensure a seamless hand-off of appointments to the respective sales team.
Skills and Qualifications :
- Outbound and Inbound sales experience
- Solid B2B,B2C experience
- SaaS Experience
- Cold calling.
- Lead Generation
- End to End Sales
- ERP Experience
- 1+ yrs