Head of Sales (B2B SaaS)
Designation: Head of Sales (B2B SaaS)Job Location: Noida (Head Office)Job Profile:
Oriserve is looking for a passionate leader with experience in B2B SaaS and entrepreneurial orientation, to drive and lead its sales function, Globally. You will be a strategic leader responsible for driving and scaling Ori's sales. The role will encompass:Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be a trusted advisor to the Founders on growth strategies and new revenue streams
- Build and lead a high performing SaaS sales team by providing strong, experience-led mentorship
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand the customer base
- Devise and drive sales quotas in accordance with the organization's vision, maintain and measure key performance matrix for the sales function/teams like Conversion Ratios, Sales Cycle etc.
- Create and implement a methodical, data driven sales process and ensure continuous optimization of the sales cycle through analytical insights
- Contribute to the GTM strategy, introduce best practices and tools to improve sales funnel efficiencies.
- Implement a metrics driven approach to sales incentive, performance management, rewards and recognition
- Develop a team through continuous upskilling & training programs, thereby building capabilities
- Cross-functional collaboration with internal product/tech teams to drive deep sync between product & sales team.Skills & Qualifications
- At least 8-10 years of experience in SaaS/ B2B Product / IT Product organization, of which atleast 5+ years' experience in leading the sales function
- MBA/ B.Tech. /B.E from Premier institute/university
- Experience in handling multi-tier teams spread across geographies
- Strong experience in building and scaling high-performing sales teams
- Great strategic planning, organizational and creative thinking skills
- Leader with an ability to inspire others and drive outcomes as a unit
- Great analytical skills, logical reasoning and ability to make data-aware decisions.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Ability to adapt to a dynamic and constantly growing environmentWhat you can expect from ORI:
- Passion & happiness in the workplace with great people & open culture with amazing growth opportunities.
- An ecosystem where leadership is fostered builds an environment where everyone is free to take
necessary actions to learn from real experiences.
- Chance to work on the cutting edge of technology.
- Freedom to pursue your ideas and innovate with multiple technologiesIf you have outstanding management and consulting skills and a great passion for driving sales & to deliver one of the most complex and innovative solutions, then you will love this job!!Found this job inappropriate? Report to us