We have an Urgent Opening for one of our MNC Client for LEDH ( Loss & Exposure Data Handling) Associate
Type of Employment: Contract to Hire
Experience: 1-2 Yrs
Position : LEDH ( Loss & Exposure Data Handling) Associate
Work Location: Bangalore
Notice Period : Immediate or Max 15 Days
About the Team
LEDH (Loss & Exposure Data Handling) is part of Data Curation and Reporting under Standard Underwriting, Corporate Solutions. We work with colleagues in various functions and locations and take ownership of the Data management responsibilities needed to support deal costing; development and refinement of our costing framework. Corporate Solutions is in a dynamic phase of growth and we are continuously updating our costing models in support of new products and growing markets. We are seeking individuals who are attracted to work and contribute in a dynamic and growing environment.
The role is to support Actuarial services and Underwriting by extracting and analyzing claims/loss information of existing and potential clients of commercial business which serves as the basis for performing various analysis and be used further in the value chain for calibration of better rates and for risk assessments.
Planning, evaluating and implementing improvements in business processes and practices; quality assurance and project management.
- Performing end to end processing of loss and exposure data of the companies' part of the respective portfolios.
- In-depth analysis to update/correct the existing details of the companies
- Backlog clearance of the respective portfolios.
- Document management and other administrative tasks in your area of responsibility.
- Providing analytical insights and producing high-quality work.
- Proactively maintaining and expanding own expertise level.
- Identifying process pain points and working with the team to improve the process.
- Performing any adhoc tasks.
- Research and Development skills.
Project Management: Supporting of Industry specific projects (small and low complex) assigned which involves:
- Document the industry specific requirement before the project kick off.
- Coordinating/liaising with key project team members mainly the Underwriters and Actuaries.
- Internal data handling and reporting.
- Deliver project status report to the LEDH management team and project team members on a required/periodic basis.
- Documentation of key project findings and learnings.
- Quality audits where required.
- Bachelors/master's degree in commerce, Mathematics, Statistics or Management
- Minimum work experience of one to two years in similar process/accounting transactions
- Ability to handle huge amount of data
- Advanced knowledge on MS Office/Access would be preferred
- Knowledge of Insurance/Reinsurance concepts
- A self-starter, high energy with a positive attitude - able to work independently as well as on collaborative projects
- Excellent team player with high degree of self-responsibility
- Good business communication, both verbal and written
- Strong customer focus and service orientation
- Demonstrate agility with changes in task and priorities in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work in cross-cultural environment
- Good analytical skills
- Eager to learn and proactive participation
- Understand and adhere to process
- Strong attention to details
- Committed to succeed
- Programming or data management skills are desirable but not required but interest in learning these skills is important
Interested can send Cv OR can call Immediately
"References are highly Appreciated"
Thanks & Regards
Gadipally Manju Bhargavi| Associate-People Success
Orcapod Consulting Services Private Limited
Mobile: +91-9500555154/ firstname.lastname@example.org www.orcapodservices.com