- Devise and run Sales campaigns, webinars, execute Power days along with marketing
- Develop integrated Sales campaigns based on inputs received from regional Leader and Business owners with the aim of acquiring green field customers
- Sales campaigns can be digital, direct mail, social media, or any other approved source
- High focus should be on social media promotion of Oracle Linux & Oracle VM
- Work with OD and Field regional leaders to Identify the requirements on programs. Plan and work with in a pre-approved budget and call out any overspend.
- Ideate, write, edit and proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns and acquire all desired business & legal approvals before publishing the same.
- Safeguard Oracleâ€™s brand and ensure that the identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels
- Manage and supervise the Procurement of Sales Enablement tools i.e. LinkedIn, Discover Org etc. for the Org
- Report campaign results, detailed analysis and evaluation of all key performance indicators to ensure business goals improve per rep productivity, Acquire Net New Business and create large deals are met.
- Measure quality of leads and report to marketing and Business
- Oversee the landing page/sales kit/website and campaign assets. Make necessary changes to align to the corporate message
- Work with Regional Sales Head to translate webcast/podcast and assets into regional language as when required
- Run and measure campaigns to retain existing customers with the Customer Success/Renewals Team.
- Working with Super users to ensure sales campaigns are effective. All users should be informed and trained by their managers for campaign effectiveness.
- Working with Global teams, cultures is key to success
- Excellent stakeholder Management
- Ability to Understand market trends and translate the same in to effective campaigns.
- Outstanding writing skills are a pre-requisite as you will frequently have to write copy and devise various content for marketing promotions. Sales Program Managerâ€™s also need outstanding speaking skills.
- As a Sales Program Managers you need numerical skills to obtain data and use it to target designated groups, as well as analyze the success or failure of already executed campaigns. Intelligence out of data is of prime importance
- As a Sales Program Manager youâ€™ll need skills to manage deadlines. You will be working under pressure to deliver high quality campaigns on time.
- Own the Program calendar for Global team & drive high-priority, complex and high impact programs that drive India revenue growth for India sales leadership team along with other internal support orgs which include channels, Social, SCs, Sales ops, BDC & Marketing.
- Helping the Global sales organization achieve their quarterly pipeline goals. Specifically, responsible for enabling the Global sales org with the critical activities needed to create strategies for pursuing territories and target install base accounts such as content (Industry, persona and solution), enablement, Power calling days.
- Work with agencies to drive customer facing activities that includes development of assets, events (channels and direct), Webinars, Tele calling campaigns for BANT qualified leads.
The primary focus of a Business Development Consultant is to generate demand for Oracle solutions and services through a mix of inbound calls and outbound prospecting within an assigned territory or vertical
As a Telesales Business Development Representative you will act as the first contact for many prospects in Oracle business with inbound telemarketing calls. Qualifies Oracle prospects and produce quality leads for the Oracle Sales Force. Performs database and record keeping activities.
Ability to demonstrate time management, telesales skills and knowledge of Oracle products and services (training provided). Goal oriented individual with superior communication skills. Ability to complete individual goals as well as work in a team environment. Demonstrated ability to communicate using technical concepts. Working knowledge of Oracle products preferred. Desire for a long-term career in sales preferred. Two years relevant business experience preferred.
Email of Internal Contact
First contact for prospects of Oracle business via outbound calls. Qualifies Oracle prospects and produces quality leads for the Oracle Sales Force.
Acts as the first contact for many prospects in Oracle business via outbound calls. Qualifies Oracle prospects and produces quality leads for the Oracle Sales Force. Performs database and record keeping activities.
5-8 years related experience. Able to demonstrate time management, basic telesales skills, and knowledge of Oracle products and services. Goal oriented individual with superior communication skills. Able to complete individual goals as well as work in a team environment. Demonstrated ability to communicate using technical concepts. Working knowledge of Oracle products preferred. Professional demeanor. Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role.
Innovation starts with inclusion at Oracle. We are committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people can be themselves and do their best work. Itâ€™s when everyoneâ€™s voice is heard and valued, that we are inspired to go beyond whatâ€™s been done before. Thatâ€™s why we need people with diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and abilities to help us create the future, and are proud to be an affirmative-action equal opportunity employer.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.