Role: Lead Analyst (IC2) - Customer Data Operations
Customer Data Operations comprises of Finance Data Desk, Sales Data Desk, Customer Agreements, Install Base, Cloud Subscription Data Management, & Non Revenue Orders. The responsibility of the team is to maintain accurate customer Data & provide uninterrupted service to our customers. Teams focus is on enhancing customer experience by imbibing Agile, Willingness to change status quo, Accountable, Responding with Sense of Urgency & Engaging for building Trust â€“ AWARE values
The Cloud Subscription Data Management (CSDM) owns the Global Subscription plan details of all cloud customers. The team manages creation and maintenance of subscription plans as well as performing a number of other critical activities to support cloud renewals, new business and other core activities to speedup Oracle's revenue recognition. CSDM team is part of Customer Data Operations group which is focused on improving overall customer experience by improving data quality, further standardizing and simplifying the global customer data processes and enabling us to provide one consistent view of our customers. Focus on enhancing customer experience by imbibing Agile, Willingness to change status quo, Accountable, Responding with Sense of Urgency & Engaging for building Trust â€“ AWARE values
This requisition is for English language resource, Lead Analyst role (IC2) in Resolution Management team within CSDM whose activities include resolving Universal Credit Model (UCM) usage subscription issues such as rate card update/discounts update, usage CMRB, re-computation, data quality checks in Customer lifecycle management (CLM) and Cloud Portal validation. Experience in Order Management / IB / OKS / Service Contracts/Account Receivable applications and knowledge on cloud business with reporting and analytics will be an added advantage.
- Ensure the desired Service Level Agreements (production, Quality, TAT etc.) are met for the team
- Owns the project development lifecycle and is responsible for managing risks throughout the project.
- Leading projects/calls for CSDM with a sound knowledge of cloud business.
- Provides expert process knowledge support to team on queries related to Order booking, Provisioning, Invoicing, Terminations
- Identify and push for process improvement/ automation wherever required
- Manage Stakeholder relationships & help imbibing Customer Centric Behavior
- Develop Training framework for new joiners within operations
- Collaborates cross functionally to deliver on shared objectives
- Uses insight gained across organizational boundaries to inform future practices and increase synergies
- Own all the executive escalations impacting customer centricity and drive the issue till closure
- Should have advanced business communication skills
- Should have excellent presentation skills
- Should have strong analytical skills and problem solving capabilities
- Should be able to perform data analysis and should have reporting skills
- Should be well versed with Computer Usage and MS Office Applications like Excel, Word and Power Point
- Demonstrate good listening and comprehension skills
- Should be a team player with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and take decisions
- Should be result oriented
- Should give attention to detail
Â· Communicating for Impact
- Gains 'win-win' outcomes with colleagues or customers
- Handles objections with authority and credibility
- Demonstrates ability to influence without authority
- Listens carefully and attentively to clarify and confirm understanding of others
- Conveys information, thoughts, and opinions in a compelling manner, appropriate to the audience
- Easily builds networks and rapport with diverse groups
- Leverages unique talents and perspectives of all team members
- Collaborates cross-functionally to deliver on shared objectives
- Appropriately uses informal and formal networks to seek additional input, support and buy-in for plans/proposals
- Demonstrates willingness to place team goals before personal goals Contributes to team progress and success
Â· Performance drive and Execution
- Perseveres to deliver against objectives and takes personal accountability for own performance
- Knows what level of performance is expected and how to get support as required
- Demonstrates attention to detail in all aspects of work
- Acts with a sense of urgency and confidence to deliver quality work in a timely manner
- Demonstrates resilience in the face of challenging situations
- Delivers results while ensuring compliance with Oracle's Code of Ethics and Business Conduct
Â· Mastering Complexity
- Makes decisions willingly, even when facing uncertainty
- Develops and systematically evaluates alternative courses of action
- Identifies solutions and evaluates consequences and impact of alternatives
- Makes timely and effective decisions by assessing risk, evaluating alternatives, and applying judgment even with incomplete data
Â· Change Agility
- Positively influences others to adapt when faced with changing business condition
- Drives change skillfully; gains adoption from all stakeholders in a timely manner
- Quickly recognizes situations or conditions where change is needed
- Demonstrates resilience in times of change and uncertainty
Â· Competitive Edge
- Demonstrates understanding of unique internal and/or external customer needs and how to meet them
- Implements improvements in efficiency, effectiveness, and productivity
- Values and explores ideas and suggestions made by others
- Considers alternatives to existing assumptions, practices, and thinking
Â· Inspirational Leadership
- Leads by example and personally models positive values, inclusive behaviors, and work practices
- Projects confidence, expertise, and authority
- Demonstrates integrity, honesty, and fairness in dealing with colleagues and customers
- Exhibits, promotes, and supports ethical behavior and business practices; complies with Oracle's standards of ethics and business conduct
- Proactively seeks feedback and focuses on developing relevant capabilities.
- Any Graduate with 6 plus years of relevant experience
- Flexible to work in shifts
Ensures that revenue is recognized in accordance with Corporate and SEC standards. Provides direction to sales organization prior to contracts being concluded.
As a member of Revenue Accounting you will assist in the processing of revenue impacting adjustments and reconciling balance sheet account. Monitor revenue, reconcile receivables, and unearned accounts. Work with internal customers to resolve related revenue inquiries. Assist in facilitating the automation of current processes and procedures. You may participate in special projects.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures. Strong analytical, prioritization and communication skills in partnering with other internal groups and management. Familiarity with Excel spreadsheets is essential. Familiarity with Oracle Financials is essential. 2 years accounting experience and BA/BS degree in Accounting or equivalent. Some positions need you to be bilingual in English and Spanish or Portuguese.
Innovation starts with inclusion at Oracle. We are committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people can be themselves and do their best work. Itâ€™s when everyoneâ€™s voice is heard and valued, that we are inspired to go beyond whatâ€™s been done before. Thatâ€™s why we need people with diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and abilities to help us create the future, and are proud to be an affirmative-action equal opportunity employer.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.