Migrations is a process of moving a customer from older license to a newer one. This can be in terms of metrics, functionalities, product lines or duration. It can also be an upgrade from one family to another/upgrade features for the same product. Migrations Team is responsible for processing migration requests, validating documents, products mapping and calculation on support and license values as per procedures and guidelines set up for the process. Interact with internal customers from different LOBs to process orders. Liaison with Sales, Contracts and VAD/Partners to ensure that all information is available to ensure accurate booking of orders and revenue in accordance with established procedures and guidelines. Provides administrative support for the accounting function including the areas of general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, fixed assets, and inter-company transactions.
To assist the sales organization in the generation of license revenue and help customers better manage their licenses through the accurate and timely migration of customerâ€™s existing licenses in line with Oracle Policies
- Perform comprehensive research of customer details on Oracle internal applications like OM, IB, OKS, TRM, LIT, GMA, and Q.
- Apply current business practice policies in determining license migration path and license migration fees calculation
- Validate payment of license and support invoices for migrating licenses
- Collaborate with License Sales teams, Support and contracts team to streamline the quote to order cycle
- Serve as primary point of contact for all process related inquiries
- Responsible for getting certified on core process periodically
- Pro-actively engage with external stakeholders on complex transactions to minimize iterations
- Identify process standardization opportunities within the business
This role reports into Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager
- Strong communication skills [Verbal and Written] - Skill to interact with diverse stakeholders and departments across cultures, internationally
- Problem Solving and Decision Making skills - To recognize deviations from standard practices and analyze situations to make decisions
- Strong analytical skills-Skill to perform calculations and evaluate support
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines, manage priorities and achieve goals
- Should be well versed with Computer Usage and MS Office Applications like Excel, Word and Power Point
- Innovation-Ideation and process recommendations to improve customer experience, team efficiency and continuous improvement
- Should possess good interpersonal & presentation skills
- Reasonable business communication skills which assists in partnering with other internal groups and management
- Independently respond to stakeholder queries and escalations
- Reporting & Insights - publish KPI dashboards and do deep dives to provide data insights
Graduate/Post Graduate with 2 to 4 years of experience
Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
Good stakeholder management skills
Flexible to work in shifts
Ensures that revenue is recognized in accordance with Corporate and SEC standards. Provides direction to sales organization prior to contracts being concluded.
As a member of Revenue Accounting you will assist in the processing of revenue impacting adjustments and reconciling balance sheet account. Monitor revenue, reconcile receivables, and unearned accounts. Work with internal customers to resolve related revenue inquiries. Assist in facilitating the automation of current processes and procedures. You may participate in special projects.
Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and procedures. Strong analytical, prioritization and communication skills in partnering with other internal groups and management. Familiarity with Excel spreadsheets is essential. Typically graduate or equivalent with 0 - 2 year experience. BA/BS degree in Accounting or equivalent. Some positions need you to be bilingual in English and Spanish or Portuguese.
Innovation starts with inclusion at Oracle. We are committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people can be themselves and do their best work. Itâ€™s when everyoneâ€™s voice is heard and valued, that we are inspired to go beyond whatâ€™s been done before. Thatâ€™s why we need people with diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and abilities to help us create the future, and are proud to be an affirmative-action equal opportunity employer.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.