- Accountable for operational/financial metrics and overall revenue of program
- Responsible for maintaining practice direction, ensuring quality of consulting delivery, and maintaining customer reference ability
- Will be accountable for managing and growing a revenue and expanding ORMB footprint in different LOBs .
- He will be responsible for overall program management functions including Internal PMO tool , resourcing tools , project health checks
- Monitor and control project budget. Candidate will have to manage Fix bid and Time & Material type of project engagement
- Presenting program status to customer executive team and to oracle executive team.
- Candidate should be able to oversee all Trivandrum center operation work and build the team in Trivandrum center .
This director position is responsible for managing business operations and resources of a given practice that can be defined by industry, service line, technology center, specialty area or region. Responsible for managing the three main pillars of a practice: people management, portfolio/delivery management and sales enablement. Has profit and loss responsibility or financial/expense management of practice.
Accountable for operational/financial metrics and overall business results of practice. Responsible for maintaining strategic direction, ensuring profitable growth of the practice, quality of consulting delivery, and maintaining customer referenceability. Develops strategy and plans to successfully implement operational policies and achieve business objectives. Accountable for managing and growing a significant revenue stream and customer base. Typically manages multiple first line managers and/or senior level individual contributors. Resolves staffing issue in complex engagements. May serve as advisor or project sponsor role for moderately complex engagements.
10+ years of experience relevant to this position including 5 years of consulting experience and 2 years of project management leadership experience. Direct line Management experience including project, people, customer, financial management preferred. Product, technology or industry expertise relevant to the practice focus. Ability to develop and maintain relationships at the executive level. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Ability to travel as needed.
Innovation starts with inclusion at Oracle. We are committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people can be themselves and do their best work. Itâ€™s when everyoneâ€™s voice is heard and valued, that we are inspired to go beyond whatâ€™s been done before. Thatâ€™s why we need people with diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and abilities to help us create the future, and are proud to be an affirmative-action equal opportunity employer.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.