We are currently looking for an Assistant Manager - Product Design & Coordination position with the topmost FMCG MNC in India. The position is to be based at their head office in Chennai.
Our client is the topmost FMCG Groups of India and is an integrated and diversified group. With a market capitalisation of over US $ 50 billion and a turnover of US $ 10.0 billion, it is Rated among the World's Leading Companies by Forbes magazine. It has a very diversified product portfolio including Foods, Snacks, personal care, haircare, household care segments and a portfolio of strong brands and leading market shares in all product categories. It employs the best talent in India and is one of the best FMCG employers to work for.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITY & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Art Direction and sourcing props for prototypes and new products.
- Coordinating dispatch of Notebook designs to all manufacturers with the design team
- Ensure efficient archival of designs along with accuracy in the information being printed and shade-matching etc.
- Lead the team in fulfilling design requirements for alternate trade such as exports and institutional customers
- Develop capability in team towards creation of unique design concepts such as minimalism / illustration-based designs
- Lead a team of business to create a product range/ designs and prototypes for identified new products in the Education & Stationery Products Business
- Ability to convert cues from market and consumer into value-added products.
- Develop a Creative Brief.
- Provide brief, when required, to artists/ design agencies/ external vendors for developing product.
- Evaluate the product/ prototype against brief.
- To evaluate the product on commercial aspects and viability.
- Sourcing and coordinating with visuals suppliers, museums, art galleries.
- Masters in Design Management from NID, A'hbad , NIFT or equivalent reputed institutes / Bachelors in Design or Fashion Technology with experience in relevant industries (Note Books/ Stationery Products Business)
- Experience: 2 to 3 years for Masters in Design Management / 4 to 5 years for Bachelors
Salary : Around Rs.20.0-25.0 Lpa
Job Location : Chennai
For this we require you to furnish the following details :
Your latest updated CV as a word attachment :
Your current compensation package :
Your willingness to relocate to /work in Chennai :