Designation: AWS + Linux
No. Of Opening- 1
Role & Responsibilities (But not limited to)
- Experience designing and building web application environments on AWS, including services such as EC2, S3, ELB, RDS, etc
- Migrating customer env to AWS.
- Will be responsible for Zero Downtime
- Must be open with Time Flexibility
- In addition to providing internal/customer support, will be responsible for helping build tools and processes necessary for excellent customer outcomes
- Experience about managing cPanel and PHP websites, DNS, Name server, email server will be advantage.
- Monitor and provide maintenance for all related infrastructure monitoring tools like Cloud Watch Monitoring
- Able to work individually
- Must be good in client communication
- Experience with Linux Server system administration
- Broad knowledge of the following: LAMP & LEMP stack, Git highly desirable
- Experience with RDBMS(MySQL)
- SSL/TLS Certificate fundamentals
- Team leading experience is an added advantage.
- Requires AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate level for AWS Cloud Engineer
* Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator, or similar role
* Strong Experience on Linux is Mandatory.
* Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN)
* Should have strong OS administration, Managing User / Group Administration skills on Linux.
* Experience in Software and Patch management, Monitor system performance, VPN management, Troubleshoot Fail issue.
* Set the infrastructure monitoring, backup reporting, and website monitoring alerts.
* Infrastructure and Application monitoring across production and non-production platforms.
* Familiar with the fundamentals of Linux scripting languages (basic shell scripting Exp: Backup, monitoring the servers, etc.).
* Should know how to debug/troubleshoot hard disk, memory issues.
* Familiar with the configuration and maintenance of server and network hardware and peripherals.
* Setup security policies for users. A system admin must have a strong grasp of computer, website security (e.g. firewalls and intrusion detection systems).
* Implements backup and restore management process for Database, Applications, File system.
* Analyze and diagnose system failures recover and restore operating systems and file systems