DGM/GM - Strategic Alliances
Job Purpose :
- GM, Strategic Alliances BFSI will lead the establishment , development & execution of Strategic Alliances with leading BFSI players for Extended Warranty and device protection products of Onsitego.
- You will forge new partnerships and strategic alliances and manage these partnerships to ensure profitable business. You will ensure a 'Wow' experience to our partners as well as their customers.Responsibilities :
- At the outset research, explore and identify alliance engagement opportunities in BFSI sector.
- Own Market Intelligence - develop key understanding of partner capabilities and USPs to effectively identify sectors/geographies/industries where a particular partner can position Onsitego products effectively.
- Hold discussions with potential partners to understand needs & suggest products to cater to their needs to create a win - win proposition.
- Structure commercial strategic negotiations in line with company's contract guidelines and policies for on-boarding of BFSI partners.
- Work closely with the identified partners to detail out the plan of engagement, expected business results, proposed timelines towards achieving mutual benefits.
- Collaborate with senior management to align company's goals with partner relationships.
- Work with Operations team to drive implementation revenue for partners.
- Subsequently develop and deliver an annual strategy to grow the Strategic Alliances in line with overall business and marketing goals.
- Identify new ways to grow the partnership, develop long-term strategies to secure multi-year strategic partnerships.
- Deepen relations with partners by looking at opportunities for up-selling and cross-selling.Desired candidate profile :
- At least 5 years Experience in Partnership/Alliance experience in new age Fintech companies , credit card issuers/networks
- Thorough understanding of banking and payments Industry and has existing robust relationships with BFSI players
- Worked in a relationship management role extensively
- A Start-up mentality and ability to thrive in a fast-paced learning environment.
- Excellent networking and relationship management skills
- Strategic thinking skills
- Self-starter and ability to operate independently in unstructured environmentBenefits :
- We believe in work-life balance and hence we offer flexible working hours. What matters is the output of work.
- We have a well-defined leave policy for our people to take care of their personal commitments and exigencies.
- We care for our people and take care of them and their family by offering them Mediclaim policy
- Your professional growth and company growth go hand-in-hand
- We provide you a platform to learn and polish your skills
- If you are an independent thinker you will enjoy the freedom to experiment & innovateFound this job inappropriate? Report to us