Paid ads Specialist
Job Description :
- Manage, review & perform daily campaign responsibilities associated with Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, Bing Search etc. to meet business objectives.
- Plan, set up & manage all types of campaigns viz. Paid Search, Display, Performance Max, Discovery, App etc. in Google Adwords to meet campaign goals.
- Optimise the campaigns on a daily basis, monitor & maintain key metrics like Impression Share, Quality Score, Campaign Budgets etc. in Google Search & Bing Search.
- Manage & optimize campaigns in Facebook Ads Manager, A/B test various audience targeting & creative optimization practices to come with the most suitable option to meet business objectives.
- Explore & test new Performance Marketing platforms to establish new channels for revenue.
- Maintain/monitor - web & app analytics dashboards, reports & reporting tools that would enable effective data driven campaign optimization.
Key Qualifications :
- Bachelors/Masters in Media, Marketing, Technology, Engineering or related field.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) & Pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns.
- Experience of working on Google Adwords, Facebook Ads Manager & Google Analytics is a must.
- Exposure to other Performance Marketing platforms like Google DV360, Amazon DSP, Bing Search, Criteo etc. will be an advantage.
- Knowledge & understanding of end to end online acquisition, lead generation, various campaign types, ad formats & channels that drive cost effective conversions is essential.
Please note : This will be an in-house job & there will be no agency to run campaigns