We are searching for a level-headed bid manager to join our excellent team. In this role, you will identify opportunities for bid submissions, develop bid-winning strategies, conduct research, write, and edit proposals, negotiate with stakeholders, and collaborate with other team members to ensure bid security.
A top-notch bid manager will be able to write effective proposals while adhering to budgetary and time constraints. Ideal candidates should demonstrate a sound understanding of the industry and be able to communicate and negotiate with a range of stakeholders.
What You’ll Do
- Identifying opportunities for bid submissions and raising them with the bid management team.
- Conducting research and brainstorming key points to include in the bid.
- Crafting persuasive and detailed proposals.
- Performing risk assessments and addressing concerns of clients and company staff.
- Ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Liaising with suppliers, vendors, and subcontractors.
- Keeping track of all costs and managing budgets.
- Working closely with project managers, design managers, estimators, and senior personnel.
- Conducting team briefings once bids have been secured.
What You’ll Bring
- Sound understanding and hand-on experience in Presales and Bid Management Functions, Frameworks, Processes.
- Hands-on experience proposal writing experience is a must. Any Power User certifications (PPT, Excel, Word) would be great to have
- Ability to manage RFPs end to end (large to medium size deals) from bid management & solution anchoring perspective, with good understanding of Software Life Cycle processes, Agile, Scrum, DevOps
- Good communication and analytical skills & confidence in managing discussions with Sales, Solution & Delivery teams and Support Functions – InfoSec, Finance, Legal, etc.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Culture focused on talent development with quarterly promotion cycles and company-sponsored higher education and certifications
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Pay: ₹10,000.00 - ₹25,000.00 per month
- Commission pay
- Performance bonus
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Expected Start Date: 17/01/2022Found this job inappropriate? Report to us