- Develop, implement, manage and optimism social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies.
- Define the most important social media KPIs and success metrics. Present monthly performance reports to management and clients.
- Day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Tiktok and YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels.
- Create engaging multimedia content (and/or outsource this effectively) across multiple platforms.
- Proficient with social media analytics to derive insight driven learnings to optimize campaign and communication.
- Coordinate with account management and creative teams to ensure brand consistency.
- Identify opportunities and/or challenges in a business where social media can provide a solution, identifying the unmet needs and goals of the clients.
- Strong focus on coming up with Innovative & Interactive Digital Media Campaigns & Ideas for the client. Focus on driving innovation and creativity for the client.
- Showcasing case studies internally within the Organization which might have / might not have been used by the client which could help in pitching a similar concept to other clients.
- Collaborating with the Business Development team to develop and propose value added, creative interactive strategies and presentations for pitches to convert clients
- Establishing processes/systems for projects. Includes team/resource planning, Client KPI Sheets, Feedback Processes, Invoice/ Estimation Tracking, Collection Management etc.
- Identify opportunities within the teams to take up more business/ projects and work with BD to plug the gaps.
- Liaise with social media platforms directly to stay updated on new products and features. Stay up to date with digital technology trends.
- Develop relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals.
- 3+ years of experience managing Social Media for various brands
- Previous experience working in an agency setting
- Knowledge of basic design tools would be an added advantage (For e.g. Canva)
- Hands on experience in various social media marketing tools
- Excellent communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹600,000.00 - ₹800,000.00 per year
- total work: 2 years (Preferred)
Speak with the employerFound this job inappropriate? Report to us