This is a lead role for Desktop IT support for a Chennai-based office with 2000+ endpoint/user groups. This role needs the competency of the day-to-day operation of end-users related issues/hardware issues resolving it within the SLA. This position needs to connect with different OEMs for the endpoint devices. Also, he/she should envisage and firmly couple with the latest industry solution for End users. He needs to manage/track assets in the Asset management tool for the office.
- Able to lead the team of Engineers and coordinate and work with cross-functional teams.
- Desktop management tools administration support; Desktop Central, SCCM etc.
- Maintains the H/W inventory and asset management in the tool.
- Handling Hands and feet IT support on the ground.
- Should have good knowledge and experience on the IT asset management
- Well versed in Different OEM Laptop and desktop Hardware issues.
- Team Handling experience (4-5 people in the team)
- Experience in Modern hardware and devices as IT office guy and aware of the current market trend on the devices.
- Experience different Bluetooth devices/video walls/ conference room experience.
- Experience on any ITSM tool for reporting and ticket analysis.
- Managing the End point compliance ensure no deviation.
- Possess good Windows 10 Imaging experience or knowledge.
- Microsoft Certification (MCSE) or equivalent certification in relevant programs would add weightage to the profile
- Good hands-on windows 10 troubleshooting in various build versions also with other application like office365, VPN solutions etc.
- Ability to troubleshoot end-user issues have good infrastructure knowledge.
- Must have worked for managing large 500-1000+ end user devices managing their endpoints.
- Strong communication and documentation skills, flexible to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Positive attitude, self-motivated individual, good team player, ability to lead and manage team while resolving team conflicts
- Able to prioritize/manage tasks and supporting team involved across multiple work streams with strong analytical, logical reasoning and problem-solving skills
Olam is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, nationality, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants are requested to complete all required steps in the application process including providing a resume/CV in order to be considered for open roles.