JOB LOCATION: Prahalad Nagar, Ahmedabad
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full Time.
POSTION OBJECTIVE: The objective of an Admin Executive- Education has to take care of the document part for visa application process. Also have to co-ordinate with client for the documentation purpose to submit the application on time and guide them to arrange the documents which help them to get positive outcome.
- Documentation for Student visa for Respective Colleges/ universities for Client
- Handling client queries over the phone and in meetings & emails
- Daily follow-up with the clients
- Responsible to retain client with proper services and guideline
- Coordination with Colleges for Admission status on timely basis
- Coordination with the Clients, Agents, Sub-Agents as per requirement
- Collect details & Relevant Documents from Students and colleges
- Building and maintaining Appropriate relationships with consultants / Sub Agents / Universities to ensure timely processing of visas in an orderly manner.
- Visa handling as per the company's requirement,
- Timely Documentation processing with accuracy.
- Responsible to facilitate visa of all embassies/Universities along with documentation & capable to provide detailed information to students and documentation.
- Responsible for providing accurate details for admission purpose on time as per intake.
- Accurate documentation and increase the ratio of the success of Offer letter, COE & Visa Grant
- Training to Existing & new staff
- Research & Development on new admission rules related to documentation.
- Other work assigned by the Management as per business requirement
Communication: Having good command on communication with team and clients.
Documentation Preparation: Able to judge the documents and guide the clients to prepare the documents for visa process which help to increase the chances to increase the visa grant.
Qualifications: Any Graduate.
Accuracy in checking details
Confident & Presentable
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 - ₹20,000.00 per month
Schedule:Found this job inappropriate? Report to us