OSF Digital’s Salesforce Technical Leads are responsible for providing solution architecture and design for OSF Digital clients with a focus on Salesforce and its related integrations / technologies. Technical Leads are also expected to help OSF Digital build specialist capabilities in relevant Salesforce fields such as CPQ, B2B and AI etc.
The role encompasses hands-on Salesforce delivery, pre-sales, delivery of OSF internal objectives and input into the provision of high quality and profitable service offerings to OSF Digital clients. Some identification and qualification of opportunities within existing accounts will be expected in this position.
On a project basis, the role requires some hands-on technical involvement in addition to project leadership, team leadership and client relationship management.
- As senior members of the team, Technical Leads are also expected to share knowledge via mentoring and coaching for more junior consultants and provide quality controls through solution and code reviews
- Design, document and deliver solutions for clients that meet OSF Digital’s high standards of quality, timeliness, best practices and profitability
- Input into requirements and creation of specifications and architectural artefacts
- Hands-on delivery within projects as required (development / configuration)
- Project estimates and scoping
- Contribute to building out OSF Digital’s IP and knowledge base
- Supply expertise in advanced Apex programming concepts including common design patterns, governor limit management techniques, bulk patterns, efficient and reliable trigger handling, and asynchronous operations
- Work actively with OSF Digital to shape the tools, artefacts and capability of a successful practice and market offering
- Contribute to pre-sales activities as required, working closely with the OSF Digital business development team
- Build strong, trusted relationships within the OSF Digital client-base
- Keep abreast of market trends and assist OSF Digital in remaining at the forefront of the market
- Work closely with team members on a project basis to ensure quality, completeness and timeliness of all tasks
- Engage in code and technical design reviews of solution implementations to ensure code quality and best practices are maintained
- Provide technical leadership, coaching and mentoring to junior technical team members
- Design, develop, test, document and deploy third-party integrations with Salesforce