Position Role :
- This position is responsible for review, interpret and translate legal requirements. Effectively explaining the auction contracts to the clients. Also responsible to provide significant input in the development and implementation of legal compliance policies and procedures.
Job Responsibilities :
1. Provide legal support and advice to upper management on relevant legal issues.
2. Draft legal documents such as contracts, statements, agreements etc. Co-ordinate for contracts, talk to the client and explain them the contracts and get the contracts signed.
3. Ensure compliance with the internal controls, statutory regulations, corporate laws and other formalities.
4. Calculate and handle risks in business process and decision making..
5. Handle litigation
6. Keeping up with current changes on all relevant areas of laws and contributing to the enhancement of the knowledge base of the company's legal function
Competencies Knowledge :
1. In-depth knowledge of Corporate laws, administrative law and procedures
2. Highly analytical with strong attention to detail.
3. Ability to work under pressure and time constraints to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Personal attributes :
- Presentation skills
Technical Skills :
- Written communication for drafting complex legal documents.
- Legal Research.