Customer Support Associate
- NxtWave is one of India's fastest-growing Ed-Tech startups. NxtWave is revolutionizing the 21st-century job market by transforming youth into highly skilled tech professionals irrespective of their educational background with its CCBP 4.0 programs.
- NxtWave is founded by Rahul Attuluri (Ex Amazon, IIIT Hyderabad), Sashank Reddy (IIT Bombay), and Anupam Pedarla (IIT Kharagpur). The startup is backed by - Orios Ventures, Better Capital, and marquee angels-, including the founders of some of India's unicorns.
- NxtWave is an official partner for NSDC, under the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, Govt. of India, and recognized by NASSCOM, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Govt. of India, and Startup India. The startup has received accolades as The Greatest Brand in Education in a research-based listing by URS Media, a leading international media house.
- By offering vernacular content and interactive learning, NxtWave is breaking the entry barrier for learning tech skills. Learning in their mother tongue helps learners achieve higher comprehension, deeper attention, longer retention, and greater outcomes.
- NxtWave now has paid subscribers from 450+ districts across India. In just 2 years, CCBP 4.0 learners have been hired by 800+ companies including Google, Amazon, Nvidia, Goldman Sachs, Oracle, Deloitte, and more.
The scale at which we operate on the tech level (as of July- 22) :
- 50 Cr+ learning minutes spent
- 12 Cr+ Code Runs
- 2Bn.+ API Requests Handled by our servers
Know more about NxtWave : https://www.ccbp.in/
Job Responsibilities :
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Follow communication scripts when handling different topics
- Keep records of all conversations in our database in a comprehensible way
- Perform all other duties as assigned and required.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email, or chat
Qualifications and Skills :
- Previous experience in a customer support role
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
Work Location : Hyderabad
CTC : 3 - 3.6 LPA
Working days : 6 days a week
Basic Requirements : Need to have own laptop