- Responsible for managing an entire account
- Complete ownership of strategy, planning, execution and delivery of for all projects in an account
- Providing intellectual leadership to individual project teams in creating, delivering and implementing analytical solutions and business
- Managing and prioritizing resources within the account
- Identifying and resolving roadblocks and issues in projects ahead of time
- Collaborating with onsite counterpart to expand into new groups
- Leading business development and org building initiatives
Desired Skills & Experience
- 6-8 years of analytics experience
- Strong experience in statistical Modeling,predictive Modeling,Market Mix Modeling
- Master in Statistics/Economics or Bachelors in Engineering or MBA from Tier 1 institutes
- Minimum 3 years of team and project management experience
- Strong mentoring and people management skills
- This candidate must have the ability to think strategically and analytically in order to effectively assess each assignment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in tight deadlines & under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal & organizational skills.
- Excellent team player.
- Good listening and comprehension skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Willingness to travel/work abroad