Job Description :
- Identify, build and cultivate strong network of Real Estate Brokers.
Work with brokers for increasing inflow of high value Acquisition, Leasing and Sale of Real Estate investment opportunities.
- Generate revenue through cold calls, emails and social media to new and existing enquiries.
- Approach CXOs and Admins of potential organizations for leasing of office space.
- Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources.
- Maintain regular contact with Tenant Representatives and potential clients to identify new opportunities, understand their future leasing requirements and monitor new concepts for lease-up potential.
- Building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets.
- Coordinate with Projects and Facility Teams to deliver new and revised space design plans and projects requirements.
- Client Servicing & Account Management activities
- Identify trends and customer needs to develop strategies.
- Working with cross-functional teams on improving internal processes and communication.
Desired Profile :
- 0 to 10 years Experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor.
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team.
- Male Candidates Only.
- Experience in Sales/Business Development is a plus.