- Perform hands-on solution design, solution architectures, architecture roadmaps, prototyping, proof-of-concepts, and development tasks as required in support of current and new projects.
- Ensure solution is scalable and meets overall business requirements.
- Work with On-shore teams actively in solution design and implementation.
- Be recognized as a functional expert in CPQ and/or Contract Management domain.
- Guide technical team to deliver a flexible and scalable solution.
- Mentor and supervise developers.
- Participate in pre-sales activities and internal initiatives as required.
- BE/ B.Tech / B.C.A/ M.Tech / MCA in Computer Science or equivalent with 8 - 12 years of experience as a team member of successful software project implementations related to SaaS, Quote-to-Cash, CRM or ERP.
- Experience in salesforce.com is preferred
- Awareness of web, database, and object oriented software technologies, and salesforce.com / force.com
- Experience in hands on design, prototyping, development, configurations, testing and other implementation activities.
- Strong Technical, Analytical and Problem-solving skills.
- Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of cross functional and cross vendor teams, and deliver to aggressive timelines.