365 days a year, our global manufacturing and supply network works to ensure our patients have the treatments they need to live longer, healthier lives.
Novartis Technical Operations (NTO) Global Operations Center (GOC) Data Governance team is setup to develop and maintain the right metadata, master data, data quality parameters, data lineage, important metric reports and workflows to ensure that data is governed, consistent, reliable and easily accessible for decision-making while ensuring data is maintained across NTO as per Pharmaceutical regulatory and compliance requirement.
Data Quality Lead drives a strong Data Quality Management culture within team particularly focusing on improving Master Data Quality and enabling Data Governance by publishing important metrics & Reports. Drives Data Quality improvement across the organization for consistency, correctness and completeness. Lead a group of data quality managers and analysts to support and facilitate data enabled decision making for Novartis internal customers.
Your key responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
1. Develops robust data quality and governance mechanism to improve organization’s data quality across supply chain, quality and other key NTO functions
2. Be a point of contact for data quality enrichment and cleansing requests from Data Stewards and Data Champions
3. Layout plan for Data Quality corrections and execute it with the help of Data Quality team
4. Manage partner engagement with Data Stewards, Data Champions and Data Solution Designers to realize agenda of continuous and active Data Governance
5. Accountable for rolling out of periodic Data Quality assessments, DQ critical metric measurements, Gap analysis & Continuous improvement to ensure that active Data Governance is achieved, and data quality meets business need and align with mandatory standards
6. Accountable for adherence to the established Data quality processes, which includes 100% compliant to training completion for self and associates, proactive CAPA updation and preparation for audit readiness
7. Identify and implement new ways of data governance and management with data quality and process simplification in mind.
1. Alignment to the Novartis Values & Behaviors
2. Ensure outstanding communication with all partners including internal associates through regular updates with focus on accomplishments, important metrics, standard methodologies, change management, key events, etc.
3. Implement continuous process improvement projects to improve data quality & efficiency.
1. Successful implementation of Data Governance framework and processes.
2. Be the change catalyst and champion for data governance and data quality.
3. Provide guidance and set standards of functional excellence in methodologies, processes and SOPs to enable enhancement of Global & Local data operations.
4. Support management in adoption, stabilization and sustain data governance