What you’ll bring to the role:
- University level degree in Business Administration/ Economics/Finance or Chartered Accountant. Lean/ Six Sigma Certified preferred
- ~3 years of Financial experience, with in-depth functional expertize
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a multi-national, matrix organization
- Previous experience in managing Financial Services
- SAP knowledge
- Experience of managing projects driving performance (e.g. ERP implementation).
- Good people skills
769 million lives were touched by Novartis medicines in 2020, and while we’re proud of this, we know there is so much more we could do to help improve and extend people’s lives.
We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse,
equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible, when we
collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do here at Novartis!
Novartis is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to hear more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network