Hundreds of clinical trials are run using cutting edge technologies. New roles dedicated to innovation continue to be created to focus on breakthrough opportunities.
To be the engagement manager for data related efforts for a domain or set of domains. Would partner with one or more EDO’s to support their data programs and progress toward milestones at Enterprise level. Would act as the translator of business requirements to Data demand. Key interface to domains, partner to EDO in scope and point of contact to the world outside
Your Key Responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Primarily responsible for driving program management, financial control and portfolio support
- Drives Change management in partnership with central change teams (if any)
- Communication support working with the central communication teams.
- Drives Enterprise knowledge management for domains in scope
- Translates domain needs into tangible demand requirements
- Partners with MDM and Data Quality lead to drive key programs and reporting.
What you’ll bring to the role:
- 'Masters in a quantitative discipline, Ph.D. highly preferred (e.g. Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, bioinformatics, epidemiology and Statistics; can also consider Operations Research, Industrial Engineering, Decision Science, Quantitative Research, Econometrics, Computational Physics/Chemistry/Biology) and other relevant qualifications.
- 8+ years in advanced program management role, preferably leading large cross functional, cross country teams
- Experience working in technology, data and analytics teams
- Strong financial management background. Should have managed budgets, financial forecasting, economic modeling, fiscal controls.
- Strong leadership, time management, coordination & facilitation, and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of change management principles and performance evaluation processes
- Skills and Knowledge:
Understanding Datasets; Making Data Intelligence.
Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
Bridging scientific and business needs.
Outstanding business ethics.
Ability to influence and negotiate with senior leadership.
769 million lives were touched by Novartis medicines in 2020, and while we’re proud of this, we know there is so much more we could do to help improve and extend people’s lives.
We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an Unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do here at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse team’s representative of the patients and communities we serve.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to hear more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network