Performs diversified administrative/coordinative duties supporting the business activities of an executive.
- Drafts confidential correspondence, reports, statements, etc.; takes meeting minutes and performs related administrative duties.
- Coordinates executive's calendar to ensure commitments are met; schedules appointments and makes arrangements for meetings.
- Receives and reviews verbal and written information requests and releases information based on appropriateness; informs executive of matters requiring personal attention.
- Maintains office inventory and initiates supply requisitions.
- Administers executive's recordkeeping system; creates and updates various records and documentation, ensuring accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Compiles and analyzes basic information and prepares statistical data for reporting purposes.
- Prepares presentation materials; creates charts, graphs, tables, graphics, etc.
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted here are considered essential functions of the job under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but considered related are not essential functions.
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience, required.